By : Juhi Bansal
On my to do list for Navratris 2014 after watching “Goliyon ki Rasleela-Ramleela”
1. Order the gorgeous “chaand-baalis” betteer known as “Siver Glaring Sun-Moon Earrings” from Amrapali that Deepika wears during Holi.
2. Get a designer to copy the layered Anju Modi chaniyas (since I would have spent all my money on 1.)
3. Get the sassy neck tattoo.
4. Buy several elbow-length sleeve backless cholis and mix and match with colorful chaniyas.
5. Get the purple kediyu for my husband. Or wait, get it for myself and wear it as a jacket!
Deepika steals the show both with her acting and styling.
I noticed Ranveer only once and that too because of the purple kediyu in Tattad-Tattad. He was unimpressive and very meh throughout the movie!
PS: His six-pack did nothing for me!
The surprise package undoubtedly was Supriya Pathak. Monotonic ensemble, black shawls with kutchi embroidered borders, heavy, basic gold jewelry (no precious stones) and killer expressions!
If I said I loved Anju Modi and SLB’s styling in the movie I wouldn’t still be saying enough! It’s gorgeous, opulent, colorful and very unassuming. (since the fabric used majorly is cotton).
Take a bow AM and SLB!!
Stay Gorgeous xx
Pic via Google Images