By Iy Upadhyay
Hello lovely people. I am sorry I went MIA for the last so many months but you won’t believe how happening my life has become since I last saw you.
Here are some of the highlights:
- I went on a Euro-trip @9 months and had a complete blast. Why should parents have all the fun if you get my drift <wink> <wink>
- Do you remember what lovely, long black hair I had. All silky and straight. My parents got too jealous and got it all shaved! Yes!
- I got my ears pierced. It didn’t even pain that much but I still cried (psst: when I cry too much and I am lucky, mom gives me a chocolate!)
- Started walking (and dancing!). Did your door-bell just ring? Could be me for all you know! I am quite adventurous.
- Celebrated my first b’day. Yep yep 12 more years and I am gonna be a teenager already!
- Travelled to a lot of new places, made friends, ate amazing food and troubled ma-pa to no end. But YOLO yo! <giggle>
So, last week mum and I dressed up for a mother-daughter date (yep there is such a thing). While we dressed up quite similarly, mom replaced the gold border in my halter with a gold necklace in her outfit (which she wore as a body chain!). Sometimes, I like how clever she is- makes me wonder!
The skirts were sent by this amazing designer called AYHUS and I was on-board immediately. (otherwise, me dressing up like someone else-fat chance!). Brain child of fashion stylist & designer Ayushi, AYHUS began as an expression of personal style or what can be called ‘everyday chic’. Shop them here.
P.S.: when you leave comments, don’t forget to say a couple of nice words for mom also- I don’t want to be hogging all the limelight, especially when she is going to be paying for my shoes for the next few years. She’s already feeling a little low after I wore the crop-top and showed off my flat abs. J.E.A.L.O.U.S.
Even though she has nothing on me, we do make a cute pair, don’t we? Guess how you spell lucky now P.A.P.A 😉
So long lovelies, will catch you soon. Muah
“Mom I am sleepy can I hug you please”…oops you were not supposed to see this- I am NOT a mamma’s girl. DELETE DELETE DELETE
Pics by Hemal Shah
After long time!! Lovely photos and great write up 😀 Your lil angel is already turning into a diva.. following her mother’s footsteps (like literally) .
thanks Nehal…she is a handful!
thanks a lot Tauji 🙂
Welcome back Iyra. Back with a bang. Sooper.
Thank you so much Mansi Aunty! 🙂