By : Juhi Bansal
CB got a few queries on the right usage of an eyelash curler so here goes:
1. Use a metallic eyelash curler rather than a plastic one
2. Heat it before using for better results. Hold it up against your hair dryer for 5-10 secs. Touch to check level of heat before applying to the lashes.
3. Clamp your lashes near the roots. Pull up slightly to create a nice curl and hold for up to thirty seconds to set.
4. Apply mascara immediately to set the curl. Use lash brush to avoid clumping or wiggle your wand.
5. Reapply for lasting effect.
Stay Gorgeous xx