By Juhi Bansal
I talked about some resolutions for 2016 here. Here’s a detailed road map should you need one:
Let 2016 be about Yourself. Be a little selfish this year. Give yourself some ME time. It doesn’t have to be weeks or days, just give yourself a few hours every week.
- Pick up a new hobby
- Spend some time in solitude- whether its reading a book or watching a movie (alone) or just having coffee.
- If you think you need to lose weight, do it. If you’re comfortable in your skin, DO NOT LISTEN to anyone!
- If you want to pursue something “different” DO IT. Even if you fail (in the traditional sense), the amount of experience you’ll gain is huge. Not to mention all the fun you’ll have on the way 🙂
- Declutter- your closets, your lives and your thoughts.
- Travel to a new place (or an old one): but do it for yourself….a place you’ve wanted to go to/revisit for a long time.
- Dress up or don’t. But, if you do, do it just for yourself!
- Rely less on shopping, spa, meeting friends or social media for that matter etc for your happiness. Trust yourself- you are the best friend you could wish for!
- Recycle. Possessions can only help you so much. Extravagance is only fun momentarily.
- Shut out “the zamana” every now and then and keep muttering “I love myself just the way I am”.
This year is about realizing you are your own soulmate! 🙂 🙂
Last week I dressed up for a Christmas Party. There was a slight nip in the air so I decided to wear this black glittery maxi from Shop That Outfit and styled it with a turquoise colored feather neckpiece. Shopthatoutfit is your one stop destination for all things fashion that allows customization in addition to the wide selection of trendy clothes online. You can check out their collection here and follow them on insta @shopthat_outfit. Each of their pieces is handpicked. Surprisingly, they are very comfortably priced for their amazing quality.
The token red was contributed by this clutch (which I used as a sling) from 1961 art atelier. I carried it a couple of weeks ago too to a totally different do.
Also wearing my trusty Apple Watch and sandals from Charles & Keith.
Do write in and share your Resolutions with me. Till then
Stay Gorgeous xx